We can help you:
- What are the factors influencing software development success
- Implement project pre-planning
- Set the project vision: define what to leave out, understand how to get executive sponsorship, set scope targets, and publicize plans and progress
- Create a staffing plan, including buildup, organization, and implementation tools for important things to track, like time accounting
- Understand key end users, interview end users, build interface prototypes, and create storyboards/prototypes
- Define quality assurance practices, like creating a QA plan for defect tracking, technical reviews, system testing, beta testing, and rules for release
- Generate software architecture, change scenarios/strategy, reuse of analysis, buy vs. build decisions, requirements traceability, and guide a well-staged delivery plan
- Estimate the cost of the project by using milestone targets
Our software consultants define your project’s requirements with detailed design, construction, test cases, user documentation, technical reviews, defect correction, risk management, project tracking, integration and release, and field-proven strategies for achieving quality targets.
We first assist you in creating a detailed design with requirements resolution and traceability, a construction plan, correction of architecture defects, and a testing plan.
We then program/construct your desired software according to defined coding standards, rules for ensuring solid work among team members, daily builds, progress tracking, and a communication plan with customers and management.
Finally, we implement and perform system testing. This means that we define guidelines for test group support of daily builds and use an overall strategic approach toquality assurance. Afterward, we create and execute a software release plan.
Throughout the process, you are free to check in with us as often as you’d like. However, you can also sit back and relax, knowing that your software development project is in very capable hands.